Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Why are we doing all this tech stuff?

Each class seems to start at least in part with examples of how the technology of the day is useful in education. A quiz requiring students to remember facts from 20 sentences based on audio or visual concentration demonstrating the importance of visualizing and imagery. Videos of students making their own movies and exclaiming why the new world of education should include or at least allow format beyond the traditional lecture and test model. Each technology has its purpose and motivation, but no technology does everything.

What motivates the author of this post. One student said this technology is so challenging and difficult. But I'm learning so much. I wish I could learn so much in other classes.

You made my day. And challenged me to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment